Welcome to all Buckeye High School Sports Fans
The Buckeye Athletic Boosters function to encourage our student athletes and to provide financial support to promote and strengthen all sanctioned Buckeye High School sports programs.
We accomplish this by focusing on the following items as our core principles:
- We will encourage the students to become involved in one of our athletic programs.
- Strive to promote the highest standard of integrity and sportsmanship from our teams.
- Focus on improving the community involvement at attendance of games by parents, friends, the student body.
- Support the School Administration, Athletic Director and Coaching staffs of all sports in their efforts to develop and maintain the highest quality athletic programs in the region.
- Help control the expenses of the Buckeye Athletic Department by providing the results of our fund-raising efforts to furnish coach specific request items to improve their programs.
Functionally, we represent 10 sport specific parent groups that focus their concentration to best support each sport.
They are listed with contact info below:
- Touchdown Club
- Soccer Club
- Cross Country
- Volley Backers
- Cheerleaders Club
- Mat Club
- Softball Club
- Home Run Club
- Track Club
For us to keep up the pace of the growing needs, the Buckeye Athletic Boosters sponsor two main fundraising events each year. These are:
- Night at The Races - Held as St. Martins Hall in Valley City- March 18th, 2017
- 4 Person Scramble Golf Event - Held at CopperTop Golf Course in Valley City- Memorial Day Weekend, 2017
2017 Monthly Meeting
The Buckeye Athletic Boosters meet the 3rd Monday of the month in the High School Cafeteria and 7:30 PM. These meetings are open to the public and all are welcome to attend. The next meetings are as follows:
- March 20, 2017
- April 17, 2017
- May 15, 2017
Buckeye Athletic Boosters Officers
- Bob Theis, President
- Michelle Stacy, Vice President
- Maureen Maxwell, Secretary
- Diana Maitland, Treasurer